AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Duluth Trading
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Hedge tree
Posted 6/11/2009 08:59 (#740918 - in reply to #739788)
Subject: RE: Duluth Trading

Central Kansas
This company started many years ago with a simple canvas bag-like apparatus that fit inside and draped over the outside of a plastic 5 gal bucket. Bucket Buddy or something like that. They developed more products using a canvas material that more commonly is used as the covering on fire hoses. Thus...they use the Fire Hose material moniker on lots of their clothing.

They have side winder suspenders that are great. I have used their insulated jeans and they wear very well....much better than standard denim. Like Carhart, they have been discovered by urban folks wanting a rougher, outdoor look...so the company is offering more items useful for folks working and traveling out of urban areas. Trades people use their products....like the crack-stop tee shirts....have a long tail on them so there is no 'plumber's crack'. Interesting progression from a simple and novel tool transport idea to a full blown purveyor of clothing and accessories. Great advertising gimmicks as well.

I have found the quality to be very good on the things I have purchased from them. They are a little more money than similar products, but the wearability might well justify that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)