AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Call first, be nice, and this is what you get.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 3/24/2019 08:27 (#7398118 - in reply to #7397703)
Subject: RE: Call first, be nice, and this is what you get.

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
dairymanswife - 3/23/2019 20:59

Thank you, it is getting old. It is a 2007 that we bought in 2008. Dave makes sure and uses a special polish on it when we are down in AZ.

It looks like it’s in great shape yet Deb, sure looks newer then that. I was curious as to what polish Dave puts on it?

We went riding up your way on Friday, was a beautiful day to ride. We were at Moe’s Cabin where we met some people from Dessert Gold. I asked them if they knew you and Dave and they said no but they were only camping there for 30 days and added there are about 600 sites at your park so it made sense they didn’t know you.

They showed us the way to Dripping Springs from Moes Cabin. When we popped up over the hill from the creek bottom to Dripping Springs I counted 19 RZR’s in the parking area, was kind of cool :-). We walked over to the springs and counted how long it was between drips, was about 10 seconds in between drips :-).

We met another group of riders at Dripping Springs that guided us farther South onto the Hog Back trail (I think that’s what they called it), was a beautiful ride. Our group had never been to this area before so we were grateful for the guided tour.

We’ve been really amazed at all of the friendly riders we’ve met this winter down here this winter.
You can sure tell everyone’s in a good mood all of the time and here to have fun. Have a safe trip home and maybe we’ll cross paths next winter down here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)