AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Replace a 9370 or 9270 with a...?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

pitpumper9270
Posted 2/14/2019 09:44 (#7320085)
Subject: Replace a 9370 or 9270 with a...?

NW Iowa
I'm looking for a tractor to replace my 9370 or 9270 for pulling manure wagons. Both of these tractors have been very reliable. They both have over 10k hours with no major repairs. I have been hung up on what to replace them with. A lot of haulers around here use big FWA (mag. 340's, 8335R's, T8. New hollands's). I like the idea of a FWA, faster on the road, more nimble, better ride, safer. Problem is the all have a high price tag for high HP models and some kind of emissions. I thought another 92 or 93 would be the best choice to replace with but I need a PTO and they are impossible to find. Then I started looking at STX series. The 375 or 425 seems like a good fit. I have been able to find a few with a PTO. So i guess my question is, are the Stx as reliable as the 93 and 92 series? My hope would be to buy a stx at a reasonable price and run it long enough without major repairs to not worry about how much it depreciated. That's basicly what I have done with my 9270. I have put 7000hrs on it with the biggest expense being tires.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)