AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Working together does work.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 2/12/2019 10:44 (#7315857 - in reply to #7315666)
Subject: RE: Working together does work.

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
That was something we did at the Palo Duro Canyon on New Year’s Day. We hiked to the top of a huge hill...mountain in my opinion...& I had a blast. All these young people kept encouraging me to go all the way up & by golly I did just that! I had so much fun...felt like a kid again & can’t wait to do it again! I felt like an old lady however the next day as coming down was tough on the leg muscles I had forgotten I had! Then in the Big Bend mountains I was going to walk the 5 mile “Window” loop but it was late when we got back & I decided I couldn’t go the whole way. Next time for that trip too!! Bill had knee issues in that park so he couldn’t go with me & didn’t want me to get too far away so I did a short hike & thoroughly enjoyed that too. I remember someone who lived in Canyon TX telling me he had never been to the Palo Duro Canyon. Oh my word...really?? That is some place I could hang out at a lot of days!! I will also include my hiking stick the next trip too as I’m sure at times it would have been handy!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)