AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case 4994 and 94 series
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Saskyfarmer
Posted 11/21/2018 17:04 (#7119855 - in reply to #7119326)
Subject: RE: Case 4994 and 94 series

East Central Saskatchewan
Nice to see some input about these tractors. Yes, they definitely have there design flaws, but they are good hard working tractors with good features at a great price. To put in a statement, I wouldn't say very many of the actual Case tractors sold in the US, more up our way. Here Case tractors (70,90,94,96 series) outnumber JD tractors of the similar age about 10 to 1. They are cheap power and when they work good they can outperform similar size tractors of other companies in the similar age. I have two Cases owned myself and have ran a hell of a lot more of them in my younger days back in the 80's and 90's. I've got one ticking in over 40,000 hours, and I have been offered over half of new for it. I take very good care of them, and if you take care of them they will take care of you. Some hate them and others love them, but at the end of the day its all about getting the work done, and if you can get it done then consider yourself happy. Getting increasingly hard though to find good used ones any more though. I have ran the 4wd ones back in the day for other guys, but these ar the two I got now.

Appears I dont have a picture of the other one, get one tonight.

Edited by Saskyfarmer 11/21/2018 17:08

(20180924_170017 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20180924_170017 (full).jpg (106KB - 176 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)