AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The future of the Methodist Church?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/20/2018 09:15 (#7117017 - in reply to #7114164)
Subject: RE: The future of the Methodist Church?

North of London
I have that on the watch later in YouTube.
Have watched parts of it a few times now but it is a lot of preaching and I have not found any evidence so far of any magic beings.

He is a little loose with his claims I think.
There was a quote in it from Josephus that I did not look up to confirm but I think scholars say was added by later Christian transcribers and not an original quote from Josephus.
If I am correct he gave no indication in the story line that it was not accepted by many experts as a correct quote.

Your story is incorrect right front the start since they would be fetuses not babies if they were still in the womb.
So lets assume that fetuses could actually communicate and they would be able to notice that their nutrients were being provided from their mother by way of the umbilical cord so if they just investigated their environment and asked reasoned questions they could reason out the truth about there being life after they became babies.
It is only those who just believe and do not ask questions and investigate that are left in the dark.

did not read the verse but definitions comparing a free man and a slave are easy to figure out and owning another human is easily figured out to be wrong just as most humans understand now although many did not until the last few hundred years AND the good book did not either.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)