AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The future of the Methodist Church?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 11/18/2018 11:05 (#7112721 - in reply to #7112563)
Subject: RE: The future of the Methodist Church?

WTW - 11/18/2018 07:45
OntarioCanuck - 11/18/2018 07:54 So you think slavery is OK as approved by your 'good' book. And the earth is the centre of the universe, stars fall from the sky Yes nothing has ever changed before from the 'good' book even when evidence shows it is wrong.
I have observed your comments about faith for some time. Do you have some references in the Bible that your comments are referring to? While I believe the Bible to be relevant to life today, I do not think it necessarily answers all questions directly, but rather gives us guidance to living in right relationship to God and our fellow man. Many times the Bible will present a wide range of thought on a given topic and we will need to discern what is the right path.

Walter, google "Holy Bible. slavery ok" Or any other version you wish. Here's a link to bible study tools with bible references.

Much if it can be interpreted to fit one's agenda. That includes the very same bible contradicting itself.

I'm not putting this up to confirm OC's statements. Only because you asked about references.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)