AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Part of ranching predator control
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

School Of Hard Knock
Posted 11/17/2018 18:54 (#7111547 - in reply to #7110680)
Subject: RE: Part of ranching predator control

just a tish NE of central ND
Now bear with me before you beat me all up here. Im going to stick my neck out here and say its not the way Id do it but will say"good job"......... and anyone who objects to what you did and why you do it has never had the coyotes eat their calf to death while it is still sticking in a birth canal of the birthing cow in labor........ I have wittnesed that and experienced that and more ...Its blood boiling to watch a coyote eating afterbirth while instaed of nursing the calf, the cow has to fight off the coyotes that suround here...It and finding you newborn or month old calves eaten to only bones left make you think a bit differently about the preditors.They do the same to the deer population and every small game and waterfowl born on the prairies and cropland.Ive seen in the fall where there is a small open water spot in our lake with 4 or 5 geese9probably injured geese that neded a rest) in a 15 wide foot spot of open water and the geese are doing all the can to move from side to side as the coyotes 5 at a time are surounding the pond and tormentting the geese back and forth until one gets too close to the edve and in a seconds time......... its all over for the goose.
I was in Scheels outdoor store the other day and its evident that there is a WHOLE LOT of people that like preditor hunting.

Edited by School Of Hard Knock 11/17/2018 18:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)