AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Duluth Trading, busted...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 11/16/2018 20:06 (#7109964 - in reply to #7109396)
Subject: RE: 100 % No Bull Satisfaction Garrentee

central - east central Minnesota -

IowaMark - 11/16/2018 14:30 Question on the Duluth jeans, I bought two pair last December because everyone on here was raving on them who wore them. I got two pair, one black and one light brown khakis (sp). The first day wearing the khakis I spilled oil on them and stained them permanently. The black show dirt really bad, littlest dirt shows up on them. I love the way they fit but my wife hates them, she says I look fat :-(((((. So I don’t wear them anymore. Getting back to my question will Duluth exchange them for new ones because my wife doesn’t like the looks of bageness and they show stains ? And if they will which style make you look skinnier :-) and what color doesn’t show dirt like blue jeans? Thanks, Mark

Scroll to the very bottom - https://www.duluthtrading.com/return.html   

If you are not 100% satisfied with any item you purchase from Duluth Trading, return it to us at any time for a refund of its purchase price. Simple, unconditional, no nonsense, NO BULL.

So, yes, you should be able to return them, even with the stain. May end up with a exchange credit ? Worth the call . . . ..

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)