AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drunken combine operator
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 11/16/2018 13:28 (#7109327 - in reply to #7108802)
Subject: RE: Drunken combine operator

North Central Illinois
Well Kev I don't know where to start. You are totally talking out of your rectum. Life is about choices and personal responsibility. While alcoholism is considered a disease and I am not totally without compassion for them it boils down to personal choices and responsibility. He chose to drink alcohol and put others in danger. To hide from responsibility for that by playing the disease card does not wash with me. As someone who has had/has cancer I find your comparison sickening. I didn't choose to have cancer and as far as I know I never put anyone in danger by having the disease. It's funny when someone is held accountable by others for reckless and dangerous behavior they are called high and mighty. Get real and get the hell over yourself. Like I said I am not totally without compassion for alcoholics. We have had a bit of that in the family over the years and it is a tough deal. There are a few people on here who seem to want to make excuses for this guy and I can only assume that it is because they have an alcoholic in the family or they think drinking and farming are normal.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)