AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Duluth Trading, busted...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 11/16/2018 12:35 (#7109254 - in reply to #7109220)
Subject: RE: Duluth Trading, busted...

North Central Illinois
Unless you prefer being hot thin jeans aren't all that bad. Like I said earlier it depends largely on what you are doing. If you are fencing or ranching hard everyday the thin jeans probably aren't going to hold up real well and you might be well served with the firehose pants if you can stand the fit and feel. They make good quality stuff no doubt about it but for me it just doesn't work. They are obviously doing something right if they have the NAT stamp of approval! The last time I was in one of their stores I was a little surprised how much of their stuff was foreign made. I had assumed goods made in the USA was one of their angles but not as much as I thought. One thing that has really bugged me about Wrangler, Levis, and Lee jeans is the absolute inconsistency in their sizing in the last ten years or so. You can buy two of the exact same pants, in the same size right off the shelf next to each other and they don't fit the same. That drives me crazy. I don't know if DTC are any better that way or not.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)