AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ever seen or experienced things you can’t explain?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin'funfarming
Posted 10/30/2018 12:35 (#7074036 - in reply to #7073856)
Subject: RE: Ever seen or experienced things you can’t explain?

Manitoba, Canada
Most of those TV shows do more harm than good. I think Bigfoot hunters is about as bad as it can get. I don’t think there is an episode that they don’t have an experience and almost get evidence but it never quite works out. It’s pathetic to think a group of guys like that can simply go out into the wilderness and have encounters every time.

There have been enough people, who have nothing to gain and everything to lose, who report things that happen that seem unbelievable. Many have had their lives turned upside down after reporting these events so it is really hard to discredit them. What is the point? Some will say they do it for attention but when people like a policeman or pilots make official reports it is hard to believe there is an ulterior motive. Many times the same event is witnessed by many people that have absolutely no contact nor connection with each other.

It is too bad but after reading some of the responses to this thread it is kind of obvious that if any person would dare mention that they had an experience they would be the object of ridicule. At the very least many would think less of them in silence. I can’t blame anyone for not speaking up. And that in and of itself is sad. I would be interested in hearing what others have experienced.

Edited by havin'funfarming 10/30/2018 12:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)