AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does Anyone?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ham
Posted 5/7/2009 19:07 (#706320 - in reply to #706254)
Subject: RE: Does Anyone?

Blvd d'Espair Bowhill, Sth Aust

I still own an LA (I)  and a  '63 930.     Both basically no longer used,

The LA (I)  my father bought after WW2.  It had been used by RAAF ( Royal Australian Air Force) in Darwin, and had a sprung front axle and a PTO driven winch, although both of those had been removed well before I ever appeared.  

The 930  my father bought in Jan 64, and was our main tractor  and   now has a loader on it, but has  hand clutch, and  that is an unbelievable combination to use, so gets very little work, the front axle and tyre equipment isnt really up to loader work, and neither is the power assist steering, which all adds to the package!

A new 970 that I bought in 1976 took over as the main tractor until the 2090 arrived in 1982, which was in turn upgraded to a Steiger CR1225  in 1988 or 89, which although it was green, i bought as unused, but old stock from JI Case (Aust)  after the takeover.

My Case tractor history ends there, although i  did buy  a  21 Series Case combine  in 1994.

I've had a 9100 Deere  and  the current NH TJ 375  which has a vague link back to Case I guess, in the time  since.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)