AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My sincere apologies and goodbye
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

blackfarmer2
Posted 10/23/2018 09:50 (#7060926 - in reply to #7060916)
Subject: RE: My sincere apologies and goodbye

MiradaAcres - 10/23/2018 10:43

Always enjoyed your posts and contributions.

I went and reread your last few posts and I would not say that you were defaming your family by using sarcasm to get the point across, which is the whole point of the saying "I see to be the only one that knows how to ........" The comment is suppose to make the other individual realize that they need to step it up and do their share; he was offended so you got the point across.

FWIW A parent calling their children out for not getting something done is not defamation, it is called parenting; don't let being a good mom stop you from living your life (including posting on social media if you so wish).
her kid are adults. also had a chip on her shoulders that people were out to get her and wanted her to fail. If I was her child, I would not be happy how she posted about them and the neighblors. If your going to quit posting, just quit, don't have to be a drama queqan about it. She did take very nice pictures which I enjoyed. I know the first statements are not NAT approved. has to be NAT approved before you can post.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)