AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Officiating! Nebraska Northwestern.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DaveMk
Posted 10/14/2018 06:44 (#7045532 - in reply to #7045106)
Subject: RE: Officiating! Nebraska Northwestern.

Kooiker - 10/13/2018 21:42

Little Joe - 10/13/2018 15:03 I was going to change channels when northwestern was on the 1 yard line but I figured only Nebraska could screw this up. And I was right. I think Nebraska should have stayed in the big 12. They can’t compete with they big ten teams.

If their fans could accept the fact that it isn't the 1990's anymore and Nebraska isn't going to be in the running for National Championships or even Conference championships every year they could get back to fielding a competitive team.

Honestly I think that they've been cursed ever since they fired Frank Solich after a 9 win season because they "didn't want to slip into mediocrity".   Since then they've hired a bunch of head coaches, a couple of which should have never even been considered for being the head coach at Nebraska.     Its almost as if God is trying to teach them to have some humility or something.

If they can accept that they're not going to win games "now" and give Frost time to do a good job of rebuilding the program I think that 3-5 yrs from now they could be a regular challenger to represent the Big Ten West in the championship game.   If they can accept that they're not going to be the perennial conference champion and not fire Frost the first time he makes it to the Big Ten championship and fails to win it they might get back there and win it someday.

Focus on the next game on the schedule, nothing past that.

Yep. They need to accept their place in college football. They won't though. It will not improve under Scott F.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)