AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Scam Calls?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

billw
Posted 10/6/2018 05:48 (#7028621 - in reply to #7027705)
Subject: RE: Scam Calls?

E. Kansas
I don't know what all the calls are about that I get since I won't answer them if I don't recognize the number or have them in my phone. The calls which are legit will leave a message or will text. Otherwise, I consider it just another junk call that I won't spend time with except to block that number when looking through the call history. Not sure if blocking them does any good with all the tricks and abuse of the phone anymore, but I have no problem doing it. No one is going to make me believe that I need to spend time with several calls I might get a day from some place in New York or New Jersey where I can't even think of anyone I know or do business with there, and yet leaves no message.

I own my phone and pay for the service, and I will run it how I see fit. No outfit is going to be using it and wasting my time listening to all their nonsense. If more people would adopt this hard-nose, unapproachable attitude towards telemarketers, robo calls, surveys, etc., I think they would give up. However, I do enjoy reading what some people do to toy with an unwanted call if they choose to have some fun.

The Do Not Call list is nothing but a joke and not even worth thinking about, or at least that's how it has turned out here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)