AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Conversation about suicide. Warning,long read
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

turbo diesal
Posted 8/15/2018 18:46 (#6931358 - in reply to #6931320)
Subject: RE: Conversation about suicide. Warning,long read

Adults are treated like children . Suicide is also indirectly glorified with a outpouring of love and affection for celebrities that commit suicide like they where the best person ever. I think it only encourages the behavior to be honest. And yes I realize there are people who have gone through some hard things that I have never went through and cant relate to. I also dont think its right to say that all people that commit suicide are mentally ill. For some it may seem like a logical choice or they are just completely over whelmed by life. Its such a condescending attitude that psychiatry holds. If a person loses there home, there entire family and has a failed business and starts getting depressed they dont have a "mental disorder" this is a normal human response to great difficulty. Instead of recognizing this the so called professionals patronize those suffering. In the past people may have not had a degree but they at least had some common sense and didnt label every human emotion as a mental illness. Yes i realize there are people that are depressed for no apparent reason but they should not be lumped together with those facing extremely difficult situations.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)