AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Patriot Guard
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 4/23/2009 14:23 (#690781 - in reply to #690312)
Subject: Re: Patriot Guard

Kansas
Yea, but he wasn't graduating. Him and the other cronies were out front protesting god hates fags or whatever the hell it is their pea brains think.

Ya know, I gotta wonder, Back then, everyone just walked by them and didn't even acknowledge thier presence that day. Like they didn't even exist. No cops, No dog and pony show. Just 5 morons standing in front of a coliseum entrance holding signs looking stupid while the rest of the educated world went to pay thier respects to the graduates.

If people in the usa were to do the same thing clear across the board instead of goofy interviews and yelling across the street, wouldn't it be a much better and more civil time?

Don't get me wrong. I think the patriot gaurd is one heckuva bunch of standup people. I can't say enough good about them from what I have seen and read. I think thier stance though should be followed by all. Turn your backs. Say nothing to the freak westboro sludge and don't give them any attention in the least.

Kinda reminds me of the kid looking for attention in kindergarten. He's getting in trouble because even if its bad attention......he's getting some attention.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)