AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Land Surfer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mark (EC,IN)
Posted 4/22/2009 16:04 (#689674)
Subject: Land Surfer

Schlegel Farms, Hagerstown Indiana
...You Said...

"I swear, those who bring this topic up are like old women, or the local jealous fool farmers who sit around the coffee shop talking about everyone else. There is more truth than not to the perception that those who have to know and talk about the business of others are often in jealousy mode and are well below average when it comes to operational stability".

I'm the "Old Woman", the "Jealous Fool Farmer", who "Runs a Below Average Operation" that started the IFF post below.

I saw from several links, in legitimate replies to my post, that this topic (Top Producer article) had been brought up, I had not read the replies before I posted. I never followed any of the previous threads far enough to have my questions answered. The last thing I read was, they had a bin of grain go bad and they were broke.... that is gossip.... so I quit reading. I see that I could have found answers by reading all the previous posts, but, I wasn't sure Family Farms and IFF was even the same thing. I don't consider a magazine article to be gossip

Too all the other posters I apologize for rehashing something that was thoroughly discussed.

Too Land Surfer: I'm sorry if you paid someone $28 and are feeling a little upset, or, maybe you tried to join and they wouldn't take you, and that is upsetting you, but I suggest you get your panties out of the big bunch they are in, and think twice before you start calling someone a fool.

........... My .02 ............................................Mark

Edited by Mark (EC,IN) 4/22/2009 17:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)