AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Would you say something to the neighbor about this?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mnfarmer
Posted 7/21/2018 21:27 (#6884690 - in reply to #6884574)
Subject: RE: this is what

This is so easy it isn't even funny. Its his property he can put a sign up if he wants, your boy is 8, he asked a question, give him the answer. There is no reason to get worked up over it or go talk to the owner. In fact if it was me and you told me you wanted me to take it down I would light it up. As far as getting ahold of the school, what right do you think they have to tell someone what they can do or can't do on there property? This what is wrong with the world today everyone gets worked up over the littlest things, just leave it go. He is probably doing just to get a rise out of people, and its working. I wish that all I had to worry about was a neighbors sign. Oh and I am married and have 2 kids, one is a teenager and one is almost. We never beat around the bush with them, they asked a question we answered it. If it was black and white it was simple, something like this we would explain that it is his opinion and he has a right to it, who trump is and how the voting process works and be done with it. My kids have heard people swear, me swear, people drunk, arguing (including me and my wife, which is VERY rare),seen gays, lesbions, etc.. We have also taught our kids to treat everyone with respect and you will normally get it back, but don't let people push you around, stand your ground especially if you are right and know it . One time we were in the cities staying in a motel when they were very young and we were in the elevator when the door opens up and a bunch of guys dressed as women got in and do you want to talk about questions and we answered every single on of them. Later on we found out there was some sort of cross dressing convention going on and the next morning all of them were in the lobby dressed normal with there other gear with them, we just went about our business and didn't worry about it. It is what it is. If everybody just relaxed this country would be a better place, but now days everyone is offended by the littlest things.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)