AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Puppy ownership and kids questions...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dingaling
Posted 4/20/2009 19:30 (#687254 - in reply to #687209)
Subject: RE: Puppy ownership and kids questions...

Owings, Maryland 38.6856 N 76.6752 W
I know that in my camp the Wife and kids call the shots, if in the event I feel the need to over rule a decision, well I am already aware that their will be problems arising.
My vetos' need to be well explained and be based on actual fact, not some off the wall stats.. Vetos' rarely work anyhow but things have worked well over the years anyhow. It is not good to make all the decisions yourself, others will never get any practice at responsibility.
Now as I have found with age is that dog ownership is a long committment. you already knew that though after having Jack for 17 years.
Mamma wanted a replacement after our last dog passed, I was ready to be dogless, Mamma was broke up about the old dogs passing and I encouraged her to find another she liked, she did and boy am I glad she did, Black Lab, biggest pain in the arse you ever met but what a good dog, a true companion and just wants to spend time with you,,,,, and give you a couple of licks too !!!!!!!
Jon,,,, I say get the pair and make Mamma and the kids happy, it will be history,, a moment you will be able to look back on and smile !!!

You on Facebook yet ??????

You plan on being home Saturday ?????
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)