AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hemp Oil
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

teach84
Posted 7/13/2018 19:58 (#6868418 - in reply to #6868277)
Subject: RE: Hemp Oil

west-byGod-Pa.
I have used Nature'sBest CBD & it does help. My supplier works with university medical professionals, athletes, & one or more sports teams: has helped a girl who was having(according to neurological tests): 3-400 seizures a day....now down to 3 or 4. Watched a lady with fibromyalgia-severe pain-rub a topical ointment on her shoulder & pain went away everywhere she put it: first time without pain in years: ...she started to cry. I have a close friend who as spinal scoliosis: was using the highest strength morphine allowable by law: cutting pills in quarters, because as a former private investigator & auxiliary drug enforcement: saw the belly of the beast in drug life: was terrified of becoming hooked. First time I introduced her to CBD, I put some drops under her tongue as I talked to her about its benefits: 3 minutes later, her face began to scrunch up & I became terrified that she was having an allergic reaction to it; "What's wrong? , I asked ? She shook her "no" vigorously & when she could talk, stated that for the first time in years, she was free of pain. CBD is effective against "almost 300" separate maladies. Those who distribute it run the risk of being prosecuted by the AMA for doing doctoring without license, but the stuff really does help. I still do not like medical marijuana, as I know many are just using medical issues as a cover for doing something very wrong. I do not know of ANY negative side effects from using CBD . I get to my supplier(60 miles) about every 3 months. EVERY time I am there, I witness someone starting to cry from the relief they get in 3-4 minutes. Anyone who desire to talk to a lady who really knows the stuff-e-mail is good : I will hook you up with her by phone...she is the real deal. YOU NEED TO KNOW: Different brands have different strengths ! My supplier claims Nature'sBestCBD has the strongest concentration. A friend of mine went thru double mastectomy WITHOUT USING MEDICAL PAIN KILLERS.....just CBD, AND the product she got in Kentucky was much weaker than what I sent her

Edited by teach84 7/13/2018 20:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)