AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Posted 7/9/2018 12:15 (#6858971 - in reply to #6858530)
Subject: RE: 801486

west central Iowa
Sorry I haven't updated lately, we're at an achievement show now and go right from it to our county fair with our daughter that's showing livestock. Caleb is doing well making slow but steady progress, he's getting around some with a walker, he can still only put weight on his left leg and most of his head injury was on the right side of his brain so his left side is taking longer to recover. He goes back to the orthopedic doctor on the 17th will hopefully find out then when he can start putting weight on his right leg, this is from his fractured pelvis. His speech gets alittle better every time I talk to him and he got to start eating real food about 10 days ago, before that they called it the mechanical soft diet. He's still on a med that supposed to help repair neurotransmitters and one of it's side effects is drowsiness, so between that and the therapy he's pretty tired. He's at Madonna rehab hospital in Omaha and everybody says they are the best and I agree, there are people there from all over the country. He's not 19 yet so he's in the pediatric unit and they took them fishing one day and bowling another. We're gonna be kinda busy with fairs this week so if anybody is in Omaha and wants to stop and see him email me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)