AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

And so are the days of our lives...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dittfarms
Posted 7/8/2018 22:05 (#6858076)
Subject: And so are the days of our lives...

ottertail co mn
Market page could be called this.

Show pics if you have bad crops last year the crops were so bad it was a record, record high that is.

As far as marketing goes, I have nothing sold but I plan on feeding it all. If I was going to sell there were definitely cookies that should have been taken.

We just picked up our best rain of the year. Still way below average but this is going to help tremendously. I have never seen whole fields tasseled out on the 4th of July and this year there were a lot. 90% of the fields will be tasseled out by Friday. The crops look unbelievable. Soybeans are knee high, which means nothing at this time but never see 30" rows canopy at this time of the year. I am referring to irrigated crops as far as looking unbelievable. Dryland are definitely above average also.
I have backyarditiis I know, but with lack of pictures of terrible crops tells me we are ok yet as a nation. We have spots around the country that suck, and I feel for you guys, I have been there. Hopefully you start getting the weather you need to make a decent crop.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)