AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Really sad dairy article
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

grainbinder
Posted 7/1/2018 07:07 (#6843714 - in reply to #6843194)
Subject: RE: Good?

western WI
Well our government wants it this way! I remember back in the 80's when the government pumped the dairy herd buyout. You could go up and down the back roads and see all of the 50 and 60 cow farms that took the bait. About the same time and into the 90's is when these mega farms started showing up with the main labor pool being illegal aliens. And this continues unto this day! They should never have allowed them in here. The farmers that hire them should all be arrested and thrown in the hooskow. These big daries shut down tomorrow if they lose their illegals. Every, single, one of them! How efficient are they then??

It is a damm shame all the corn/bean utopia that has taken over where cows once needed hay and alfalfa on this land. The erosion is absolutely ridiculous! It makes me so mad! Tell me how efficient that is the soil ending up in the Mississippi? Oh yeh, 1000 cow daries may be more efficient with illegal labor, but it sure is hell isn't more efficient with whats happening to the soil!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)