AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help me properly tie down my 326 D skid steer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

feeb
Posted 6/29/2018 18:49 (#6841392)
Subject: Help me properly tie down my 326 D skid steer

central pa.
I purchased this trailer a few weeks ago and can not for the life of me figure out how to chain my skid steer to it. I previously had a deck over trailer and with the wider deck had no trouble chaining down. Always did one chain over top of boom right behind bucket mounting plate with one screw type binder. On the rear 2 short chains one on each side through factory tie down loops on loader to rail on trailer pulling back. With chain on front pulling forward and two on rear corners pulling back it always worked well. Now new trailer the bed is narrower. This makes no difference on tying rear of machine down but the front has me stumped. If I put a chain across loader boom just behind mount plate straight across it will not get tight with back chains pulling rearward. It is not possible to hook that front chain forward and get a binder on it because of going around corner of bucket being trailer bed is so narrow. On old deck over trailer bed was wider and could hook chain forward slightly and get binder on without interfering with corner of bucket. Any suggestions?

(6430A459-1B9D-4532-AE78-28D1EC6C1F84 (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 6430A459-1B9D-4532-AE78-28D1EC6C1F84 (full).png (72KB - 115 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)