AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Church question on Sunday
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Big Ben
Posted 6/25/2018 15:50 (#6833488 - in reply to #6833414)
Subject: RE: Church question on Sunday

Columbia Basin, Ephrata, WA
FromtheFlats - 6/25/2018 12:40

You are truly a gift. You are the only one ever in this thread to bring in race, now you say that they must be Hispanic because the OP wouldn't assume they are illegal. Yet you are the only one that's ever implied it. You sir are truly acting like a bigot, and willfully uninformed, while absolutely stereotyping a entire industry and group of people.

I have stated that I will apologize for any incorrect assumptions as soon as they are refuted. The OP has had ample opportunity to do so, and hasn’t.

I wasn’t really making any assumptions though, I knew exactly who 1586 was talking about. If you read here much, you’ll see that 1586 regularly uses the word “illegals” to refer to Mexicans. Do a search. It’s really just another slang term to him. Calling them illegals doesn’t make him any better person than if he just went ahead and said Mexicans, Hispanics, wetbacks, spics, beaners, or whatever other derogatory term people might use.

https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=739682&posts=4...

I am stereotyping, and I’m not the only one. Rural people, ag, the flyover states, etc have an image problem brewing with many multi millions of people in this country that don’t fit in one of those categories. 1586 isn’t helping, and you’re not either by keeping your head in the sand. If you think I brought race in to this thread, it’s time to pull your head out.

Edited by Big Ben 6/25/2018 15:59
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)