AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Church
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

chickenqueen
Posted 6/19/2018 08:18 (#6821148 - in reply to #6819816)
Subject: RE: Glad to hear that your beliefs only apply to your church. I have no problem with that. I do....

Mid MO
In my town there is a memorial. It's where a college boy took a gun off our police chief. Chief had been in that roll 25 years. Boy killed himself, right there on Church Street. Guess his genitalia wasn't effective that day*

My cousin graduated late because she was called up and served. I think most women know how to prevent pregnancies... if you have any questions, ask Loretta Lynn.

Have a friend of a friend who got his gf in the.motherly way. Boy ran off and joined the service to avoid the consequences. Not somebody I would want my life dependant on.

Combat is being replaced by drones and cyber attacts.

Why is it that physicality is always the standard that women are judged against? It's always the 25yo boy at his peak? Who's not good for a darn thing but grunt labor. Not the 65yo man who actually has a brain in his head? I've been as strong as my Dad for quite some time, although he has 50+ pounds on me. It wasn't always this way, but he has shrunk up and lost alot of muscle. There is no joy in my Dad aging, but we help each other and together we are a good team. I'd do anything for him.

Have you ever considered that God may speak to women? That he may speak into their hearts and call them to service? What if they ignore the call, wouldn't that be denying God's will? If that lady that preached (lay preacher above) was called by God and he spoke into her heart. He had a reason for doing so. She was his tool. Maybe she was able to touch the heart of a woman or girl in the congregation that morning. God doesn't make mistakes.

I have sat through some terrible sermons both by male and female preachers. Don't forget some male pastors aren't all that great. 50 percent of the congregation is female, more in older churches. Don't they need to be spoke to?

I can't recall any mention of fried chicken and pie being served at the emty tomb? So why were those audacious broads there in the first place? They should've been at home*

I hope all of you are circumcised, don't eat pork, only eat the front half of beef, keep the Sabath always no matter the season, never take the Lord's name in vain, go forth and multiply until you're driving a 15 passenger van with a pup trailer, pray in a dark room, and are willing to sacrifice your children on an alter befor God to please Him.

I myself try to be a good person, wife, daughter, sister, neighbor. I fall short and need belp, but I keep ttying. Guess someday I'll find out how I did...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)