AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Happy Birthday Plowgirl!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

plowgirl
Posted 4/15/2009 22:58 (#681949 - in reply to #681168)
Subject: THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

next to Plowboy

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!  They are MUCH appreciated!  Pink lead rope.....Rich only YOU would think of that! Wink

We just got home, and boy am I tired!!!  Had a GREAT day!  Plowboy took the day off and we (all 3 of us) went to Joplin to have fun.

We met some friends for lunch in Pittsburg, then on to Joplin.  Ainz fell asleep on the way down, so we went to 4States Truck (Chrome Shop Mafia place) to check out some stuff there (Ainz slept/then we read library books in the car).  Went to Academy Sports and I got some new tenny-runners.  Next was our TRUE destination......The House of Bounce.  It is a  "morton building" that is filled with inflatables (ie. moonwalk type things you jump in!)  So my birthday party was at a House of Bounce.  We headed back toward home,ate supper at Jim's Steakhouse in Pittsburg, then had to make the obligitory stop at Walmart.  When we arrived home, I noticed that "someone broke in" to our house, and left me a beautiful hydrangea plant on the kitchen table.  It was Mark's mom, and yes, the house was unlocked! 

All in all, this was the BEST birthday I've ever had!   (even tho I didn't get the Challenger!)  

Check the blog for pics from the House of Bounce (since you just read most what I will write....Ok, copy and paste later!)  I hope to have it up by morning

Thanks again for the birthday wishes!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)