AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

windmills questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ellis
Posted 4/15/2009 22:39 (#681912 - in reply to #680693)
Subject: RE: windmills questions

First get all land owners together and speek as one group and get legal advice on every word of the contract This is a deal that should be good for the land owners not just the company We just went all throught this I can now see 18 wind mills from my back door I do'nt mind them at all Some people do'nt like them they should have bought the land years ago then they could have done what ever they wanted to with the land . the deal should have a min amount that you will get paid per year even if they don't turn a blade this will make sure they keep them running and at end of contract the land should be restored back to the way it was before .Life of a turbine is 20-25 years best to have a 15 or twenty year deal leaves a little life in the end to get the real cream at the last end .Should have contract strat date in writing not just when turbine is put up makes them put them up a little faster. get good legal advice is the best investment we all so used a good CGA they help as much as the legal did hope this helps you keep in mind if they came to you it's because you are where they want to be they can say we can go down the road but if that is where they really wanted to be they would went there first and not have come to you the wind pattern changes alot in a little distance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)