AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

windmills questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

msb
Posted 4/14/2009 23:17 (#680780 - in reply to #680693)
Subject: Re: windmills questions

Lapel, In
Who is talking about windmills ? And where are you located? There are some really good companies to work with out there.We recently signed on with a easment with a company based in Chicago. They build two different sizes of towers. 1.5 meg and 2.5 meg, I believe and will be putting up 500 towers in this project. The first thing you need to do is to hire an attorney to protect your interests. Some of the people that presently have windmills in Illinois and Indiana have looked over our contract and have said it is the best they have seen. Our attorney is based in Indianapolis and would be a great resource to advise the poeple in your planned project. I could furnish you her name. She did a wonderful job for those of us involved it this project.

It would be hard to give an estimate on income before a site is evaluated for its potential wind flow, but if your situation is anything like ours, it is a cash cow that you will love to milk. The wife and I are so blessed to have 330 acres that is oriented in a way to get as many as 5 towers on our farm. E-mail me if you like. [email protected]

Edited by msb 4/14/2009 23:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)