AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jail visitors arrested.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

John McClain
Posted 6/9/2018 13:49 (#6802638 - in reply to #6802598)
Subject: RE: Jail visitors arrested.

America.
ronm - 6/9/2018 13:11

There is right and there is wrong. Hopefully you will never have a child murdered. That brings thing into clearer focus.
A Sheriff's deputy was shot 3 times in the face by a 17-year-old meth addict here. 15-year veteran, Navy veteran, married father of two, decided to use his taser instead of his gun, because it was just a kid. Cost him his life. You guys go ahead & coddle the POS criminals all you like, I'm ready for a tall tree & a short rope. Them or us.

You are completely off on your own tangent, no where do either of those events apply to the discussion. I'm all for capital punishment and believe it needs to be executed quickly and efficiently when there is a determination of guilt that in no way could be incorrect. No more appeals and bull crap.

What I am talking about is over reach by some law enforcement officers in some situations. I'm not even sure that is what occurred here, that is why I asked.

Let's hope you never find yourself on the wrong side of a dishonest law enforcement officer, that too brings things into clearer focus.

Its their way or our rights, which would you rather give up? I know what I'll fight for.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)