AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Samaritans update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

caleb2684
Posted 6/8/2018 22:22 (#6801819)
Subject: Samaritans update

Aggieland
Many have asked how Samaritans has been for us. Well I can give a little update today. We had our third child (1st with Samaritans) on Valentines Day. We did all the steps you need to do at a doctor (declare cash pay and request cash discounts, get itemized receipts) but we were moving all of March so we didn't get our paperwork submitted until four days after the deadline for receiving checks in June. Well low and behold our paperwork got completed and we've received a total of 3 out of the 20 checks (shares) assigned to us today. Our total out of pocket for having the baby, 3 nights in the hospital and tongue tie surgery two weeks later is going to be about $5-800?
The main reason we went with Samaritans is because our check goes straight to the family in need and vice versa. I feel like this might be why the other one is having such long delays in getting payments out because they're receiving the checks and also writing the checks and sticky fingers may be in the cookie jar? Almost impossible with Samaritans.
It looks like we'll be staying with Samaritans for as long as we can. And to believe our second child with insurance that cost us $1,100/month was almost $5,000 out of pocket!!!!!!! Never again will I be a part of the health insurance joke if I have a choice. I wonder what auto insurance could be like if we had a Samaritans system????

Thanks for reading

Caleb.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)