AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Motorcycle crash
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

assault
Posted 6/8/2018 17:52 (#6801274)
Subject: Motorcycle crash

Iowa
Yup two weeks ago i was checking fields with my ktm, headed east on the highway and had a suv heading west make a left turn in front of me, anyway headed for a ditch and hit a green telephone box that spun me into a big pole and i shattered my left leg and broke my right heel. Had my helmet on or idk if I'd be typing this now. Will be 3 month before I can walk. Thank the Lord for great friends and family who have bent over backwards to get my work done the last couple weeks. I don't think I'll ride again but that is just my choice right now. But please think about wearing a helmet before riding. For whatever reason on my harley i rarely wore one but on my dirt bike and ninja i generally always did. I was maybe going 45 when it happened and other than my leg didn't have a scratch and my helmet was trashed. It can happen to anyone, please be careful and watch out for bikers and bikers watch out for drivers who aren't paying attention. The South of the border guy who did this to me left the scene..I'm all for a wall lol ride safe fellas.

Edited by assault 6/8/2018 17:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)