AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So Skipper
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Skipper
Posted 4/13/2009 08:00 (#678552 - in reply to #677972)
Subject: Re: So Skipper

I guess you would have to ask the "students" for an honest appraisal (-;> . I think the point was accepted that Jesus is the "human image" of GOD and the mystery of the trinity has to be accepted by faith and will never be fully explained by our worldly minds. I believe(and try to get the point across in class) that we need to recognize the purpose of each one of the three "persons"and not get hungup any specific description. In a nut shell--God wrote "the Word--Jesus as a living example of "the word" and the Holy Spirit indwells believers to empower us to "attempt" to achieve rightious obedience.I appreciate all the comments and references to the original question.

Several college kids there this morning--home for Easter. One young lady has been to China twice on mission trips. Really! has a heart for the people there. Another young man that was home on leave from Heart Land, a Christian based rehab program in a rural farm work setting. That place has REALLY made an impact on his direction. This age really needs to hear the Truth
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)