AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For the Christians on here. How do you explain the Trinity?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

msb
Posted 4/10/2009 09:55 (#675695 - in reply to #675549)
Subject: Re: For the Christians on here. How do you explain the Trinity?

Lapel, In
Its more important to determine what God does in the form of the Trinity than to try to explain something we humans can't understand. How can we possibly understand a God that lives in each and every one of us, all at the same time ? I explain it this way. The Holy Spirit lives wiithin us and we need to understand the Holy Spirit first. He must if we are to believe the Law is written on our hearts as God says it is and if we have an understanding of what the Holy Spirit does in out lives. The Gospel of John and Acts tell us the many ways the HS works in our lives. Look up John 14:25-26, 15:26, 16:8, 16:13, Acts 1:8.2:4, 2:17, 3:16, 4:13,8:7 ,8:9-25 and Acts 8:39-40. These are some of the ways the Holy Spirit works in us. The HS is a very powerful presence if we allow it to do its work.Jesus Christ,
the Son of God, is our advocate to God when we pray with the help of the Holy Spirit and Jesus sits at the right hand of God, the Father in Heaven. I think of it as a four step approach with us on the bottom step once we confess and ask God to come ito our lives. The Holy Spirit, our Advocate, on the second step,hopefully pushing us up to that second step. Jesus on the third step is our Advocate to God and God on the top step. I pray that you,Skipper, do well with leading those young and impressionable minds, Amen. And remember, Dr. Charles Stanley says to expect to receive what you pray for or something BETTER.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)