AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Slow reimbursements from Christian Healthcare Ministries
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BlueRonin63
Posted 5/6/2018 14:49 (#6747384 - in reply to #6747247)
Subject: RE: Slow reimbursements from Christian Healthcare Ministries

Do you even have any idea what a BCBS plan costs now. Basically a high deductible HSA plan is over $26,000/year If your going to go that route you need to be putting another $6500/year in your Health savings account to cover possible out of the pocket costs. So basically the plan we are leaving is costing $32,000 per year. Basically it takes my wife's take home pay to cover our health insurance costs. It wasn't that long ago that we lived on that, Before you go talking out of your"@ss" about how wonderful our health care system is Google these two Questions:1) What percentage of its GDP does the US spend on healthcare?(almost20%) 2) What is the average life expectancy in the US and how does it compare with the rest of the developed world.. This country spends over 3 times the percentage of the next highest country.
I am not in favor of the government running health care,. They sure screwed up what they have done so far. What we do need is to bring personal responsibility back to our healthcare decisions. I know people who have cut drinking, quit smoking and lost weight when they realized what the cost were. Christian Sharing ministries are the only way I know that it can happen the way the law is now. My family members all maintain a healthy weight and don't smoke . We do make an effort with work and recreation to be reasonably active.The fact of the matter is those things do make a difference.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)