AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deutz Allis 9190 vs Agco Allis 9690
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Kelly
Posted 4/29/2018 07:23 (#6735434 - in reply to #6735263)
Subject: RE: Deutz Allis 9190 vs Agco Allis 9690

NC KS
I think the cab is slightly different but not much. I have a 9670 2wd and a White 6175 front wheel assist. You already know about the Duetz which is very reliable and good power and fuel economy. The 18 speed powershift is very nice to drive and shift. It will leave you setting over the course of the years and the cause will be electrical. Usually the fixes are reasonable and can be done with minimal talent. If something major happens, transmission is very expensive to fix as in close to value of the tractor just like a lot of tractors of every color of that age. You would want to make sure Park lock works and never engage it unless foot is on the brake (tractor is firmly stopped). If tractor is rolling while park lock is engaged, you just lost the park lock feature

When I was at the dealership, it seemed like we worked on a lot of the older 3 speed transmissions like in the 9190 but that might be related to the number of them out there. It is all mechanical and parts were available at that time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)