AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A $5 and $12 investigation......(warning chart heavy)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 3/27/2018 18:44 (#6669286 - in reply to #6669172)
Subject: RE: A $5 and $12 investigation......(warning chart heavy)

Alberta Farmer - 3/27/2018 17:48

Thank you very much for all your effort.  A very unique and free learning opportunity for any of us willing to take advantage of it.
I believe I asked you this once before, but I am still confused on the term frequency .  My definition would be something that recurs with regular periodicity, in either x or y axis, or perhaps along the sloping line in this case.  The lines you have indicated as frequency, don't seem to follow that logic, being parallel to the fork and of unequal length and distribution, at least to my eye.  Is this just a term specific to forks, with a unique meaning, or is there more to the frequency that just isn't indicated on the charts.  

Hi Alberta,
Good point. Those exist too but I never highlighted them. Nor do I use any of them. The ones I used were just the ones off the parallels also known as sliding parallels. Because the monthly charts are so high time frame, there is very little noise in price. So it illustrates it very well and I thought it might be helpful. But there's definitely more frequency on those charts than I showed.

Take care
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)