AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A $5 and $12 investigation......(warning chart heavy)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JC STONE
Posted 3/27/2018 14:44 (#6668902 - in reply to #6668860)
Subject: RE: A $5 and $12 investigation......(warning chart heavy)

Price may tell it all however its no good unless we as fallible creatures can interpret it correctly. I have no doubt the universe is intricately designed , however mysteries remain.
We have differences on this site amongst the students of Andrews methology. And each can support their own interrpretation in a well charted roadmap.
Who will be right? Prolly won't know until the next pivot is drawn.
I'm a simple man, doubtful I will spend the hours that some have put in their anaylisis, so in that they have my admiration.
I tend to look at old tops and bottoms and see how the market is reacting in those areas. When the ML's line up with those areas, that gets my attention. Anything else in between I tend to get lost on data overload.
Jp has shown us where big sellers have shown up not only on a ml, but on a previous high also.
I am intrigued by the Andrews work, Blue's wave , elliot and others . I find them all useful. I guess whatever works for us to become profitable that's all that matters . We got to sell it sometime. Again JP thanks for sharing your work. Undoubtedly many hours in those charts

Edited by JC STONE 3/27/2018 14:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)