AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ethanol, a non renewable resource.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McHusker
Posted 3/18/2018 08:10 (#6648685 - in reply to #6648541)
Subject: RE: Ethanol, a non renewable resource.

Nebraska aka the boondocks
Etol doesn’t have to compete against wind or solar. We are competing against “oil can harry!” We are competing against mtbe and lead. One has only to point at China, and their move to use Etol to clean up some of the dirtiest air in the world. Etol is expensive? Well so is oil. Big oil is one of the nastiest businesses in the planet. Forget all the environmental catastrophiies, but then comes all the wars, politics and expense of defending the Middle East. It is, beyond laughable that the Etol industry can not win political favor, at least as the oxygenate Of choice. What does the oil industry offer that is so intoxicating? Perhaps big oil knows the truth, people will believe anything, as long as you have enough lobbyists. We continually hear how Etol makes people lawnmowers fly away, but usually the motor in question was an old clunker.... there werent lemon laws in place before Etol, oh I think so. Funny how today all engine malfunctions are blamed on Etol, what was the cause 40 years ago? Then we hear about the free market etc etc... all I have to say is his, if anyone believes big oil doesn’t reap huge benefits from our govt, I have a bridge to sell you, govt leases, variances, tax breaks, use of eminent domain, free trade zones, etc etc ...
I am a huge fan of Etol, but I have to say, the pro Etol lobby, better get their butt in gear and hire a pit bull, or I mean pit bulls to run the operation before we get run out of town.

Edited by McHusker 3/18/2018 08:12

(C3D5DC43-A088-4D42-B98E-77C911FD2E80.jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments (0KB - 194 downloads)
Attachments C3D5DC43-A088-4D42-B98E-77C911FD2E80.jpeg (12KB - 168 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)