AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New coyote getter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 2/23/2018 06:07 (#6598491 - in reply to #6598091)
Subject: Exactly, and I'm the gun owner's side!

Pierce county WI
Thank you. I don't think these guys know what's coming. Right now the NRA looks really bad. The lack of empathy and the unwillingness to compromise is making gun owners look really bad. Our nation isn't the nation it was. You are 100% right about the farm pop, and the youth. Our voice is shrinking, there's less of us, there's more and more urban youth. They look at this as a problem, and gun rights mean nothing to them. I bet most of us on here shot our first gun when we were a little kid. These city dwelling voters may never shoot a gun in their lifetime. In my home state Wisconsin, gun deer hunting used to be a big deal. You had to get your license early. You had to hope to get a doe tag, or get a bonus tag. Now, they have relaxed all the rules. You can buy a license in season. We can use rifles instead of shotguns, you can shoot lots of does. And it doesn't matter, people still don't hunt as much. If we don't come up with some compromises, they are going to resent you. Then they are going to take all our rights. Oh and as far as home invasion, I'm covered pretty good without a 30 round mag. If someone is trying to come in the house, my 12 gauge with buckshot (3"to boot) is a pretty good deterrent to people. If I need to, I'll have my .357 on me too. I don't really see that many situations where I would need more gun than I have.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)