AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New coyote getter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 2/23/2018 05:44 (#6598465 - in reply to #6598342)
Subject: RE: Sorry Johnny

Pierce county WI
I really don't want to stir up anything here. Here's why I say a magazine limit might be good. It's a major felony to get caught with fully automatic weapons. These mass shooters are in general using legal weapons. What I understand of the violence on the south side of Chicago is it's kinda it's own world. I don't think these gang members have a value for life. They are getting the legal guns somewhere, the guns weren't illegal to start out. If you make it so it's a felony to own a bigger clip with a minimum sentence, I don't think people will want to be caught with one. Most of these nuts that are doing these shootings are buying them legal. They don't want to go to jail. They want to be a big martyr. They don't put your name on TV if you get caught with a large clip after getting pulled over for a turn signal. I only think if people had a slight break in shooting you can save some lives. That's it. There's a bigger issue here for sure. Our culture is creating these wackos, let's figure the reason. Armed gaurds in school, I guess yeah, maybe that's something to look into. I don't want my little kids to feel like it's not safe to go to school. If we save 1 child's life a year from some type of gun control, I'm not against it within reason. I cant even wrap my head around what these, or even worse the parents of the Sandy Hook children have gone through.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)