AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New coyote getter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jcfarmboy
Posted 2/22/2018 20:58 (#6597982 - in reply to #6597431)
Subject: RE: New coyote getter

South Western Ontario, Canada
WItitan2 - 2/22/2018 19:08

You know, as a gun owner myself, I do think we have to do something with gun control. I think you should have pretty much any semi auto rifle or shotgun. I do think clip size should be limited to 6. My first gun was a 20 gauge single shot. My uncle told me it would make me a better shot, cause it will make it count! All my guns are limited to 6 rounds max. I think if these shooters could have a 6 round limit between between a break to switch clips, it might give people a chance to run, or bum rush the shooter. Just make it a felony that is seriously enforced. Kinda like if you get caught with a clip that's larger you can't own guns, and get the plaxico buress treatment! I don't see any problem between an AR and a regular old Remington or Browning or Ruger rifle. As a father, I can't stand another school shooting. Johnny, nice gun, although I like lever action Winchesters. Sorry, I been in the semi all week listening to all the gun talk.

Just something to chew on.....Us northern folks are limited to 10 rimfire and 5 centerfire magazines. Right or wrong it's what we life with.

As stated above, legal owners follow the rules and they aren't the ones that cause a problem. The people that want to cause mass murder, those ones will always find a way to do it. Blaming guns isn't going to help. Those people are mentally ill and need help. That's where it needs to start. Get them off the street and to an mental hospital.

Then maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to mandate training before applying to get a licence to buy and use guns(I'm not sure how it works down there so please inform me, I would like to know). After the training, you get fill out paperwork for a background check. That takes six weeks to do and return(part is to be sure of check and other is to be sure it's not a spur of the moment rage).
Then once approved your good to go. Nothing that I found to be troublesome, it made me feel little better that the government is screening to help keep guns from unfit individuals.

Your 2nd amendment, I feel is a very good thing and I wish we had something like it up here. Sane, safe, level headed people have every right to have firearms(in both countries).

Its the sick and disturbed people that have no right to have firearms as they are unsafe.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)