AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New coyote getter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Kelly
Posted 2/22/2018 19:40 (#6597723 - in reply to #6597579)
Subject: RE: New coyote getter

NC KS
I am a little older than you Johnny but had similar high school experiences. Our guns weren't hidden, they were in a gun rack across the back window of the pickup. If we had more than it could hold, there might be one or two behind the seat. Just shotguns and .22s mostly with a few deer rifles here and there. My boys were in high school in late 90s through 2011. Younger 2 had a lot of ammunition taken from parking lot inspections and guns got left at a town buddy's house if they forgot to leave them at home.

Like you, I don't know a good solution. I have grandkids going to school in the big cities so I have something personally valuable at stake.

I started noticing that a lot of TV shows (not just movies) are showing both good guys and bad guys with ARs. Don't recall that being so common when I was growing up and when my boys were growing up. Maybe that contributes to it too.

Number of people with mental problems seem to be escalating. It seems to be recognized after its too late. Most don't need a jail sentence but closely supervised and correctly medicated.

Maybe we are getting too inbred.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)