AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New coyote getter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tooth and nail
Posted 2/22/2018 19:18 (#6597639 - in reply to #6597483)
Subject: RE: New coyote getter

WItitan2 - 2/22/2018 17:32

Can we please, please come up with some suggestions then? Can we admit this is a problem. Why, oh why would it hurt anybody to be limited to 5 rounds? Holy smokes, something needs to be done. I did point out I don't see anything different between a regular old semi auto rifle as an AR. But you crazy gun guys are as bad as the wacko anti gun people. Can't compromise! I suggested we should have to be licensed to own a firearm so crazy violent people can't get guns. My brother in law's response was to get his 1911 out and put it on the table to intimidate me.......... I can't believe people are talking bad about the victims in these cases cause they can't give at all. I'm a gun owner, I like guns, it's part of what has made our country great, but jeesh!

I find it "interesting" to say the least, that YOU want everyone else regulated to what YOU think is acceptable. Says a lot.

My dad raised a family of 9 kids on a ~200 A farm, obviously that was enough, I propose we limit farm size to 300A.
Maybe 30A per person in the household would be reasonable.

The SIMPLE SOLUTION is to harden the school target. Yet none of you who claim to be "gun owners" will entertain that simple concept.
WHY?
Why do you accept a hardened - Bank, Sporting event, political offices, etc, etc
Yet REFUSE to even think about similar for where children gather.

Nice firearms OP, I have a 260 Rem that I am getting dialed in. shooting 6"plates at 600 yds is fun, hope to shoot some 4" next time out.

Edited by tooth and nail 2/22/2018 19:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)