AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just having another good day!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Bill Moyer
Posted 3/28/2009 11:48 (#659712)
Subject: Just having another good day!

Coldwater, Michigan
The other morning I was out pulling soil samples. Soon after I got started I was showing the guy helping me the different farms that we would be on to pull. Got stuck with my truck. Got out with a tug from a ATV. Down the road aways, I decided if the tenant hadn't informed the owners of a particular farm that we were coming, they might appreciate it. They might wonder why there were ATV's in the lot with the cattle.

Started to go to door. Need to go past a dog. Dogs usually know their own kind and let me past. Never seen one yet (at that time) that wouldn't let me past. I offered my hand low, and with palm upwards. Talked to him trying to calm him a bit, and moved my hand slightly closer. HE NAILED ME!!!!!

Got back in the truck, Scott asked if the dog bit me in the hand. I showed him the blood all over my left hand, and said that SOB bit me, but I'm still having a great day. It was such a glorious day that I wasn't about to let getting stuck, and getting bit, spoil it. I was just having another great day! It was beautiful.

Those who understand what happened to me health wise a year ago, you can understand why I can say it was another great day!

Have a good one!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)