AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market Talk can be better than this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

mike1955
Posted 2/16/2018 17:21 (#6582688 - in reply to #6581219)
Subject: RE: Market Talk can be better than this

Fredonia, Kansas. (south east Kansas)
Thanks Dan, I really appreciate what you just said. I wish everyone on here would just be respectful, nice, helpful, understanding, and quit being so quick to be judgemetal, all knowing , and just generally come to the conclusion they are smarter, richer and talk down at you. I ask a very generic question on charts and technical analysis and apparently some people thought I was some young, stupid and naive person who should not be trading futures. Apparently since they thought that, they could take the opportunity to build there ego by talking down to me. They obviously dont have a clue about me. I am 62 years old have been tading very conservatively on the futures market for 30 years or more. I am mostly a true hedger, but willgo long the market after the basis has improved so I can sell the cash grain and pay off operating loans and ect.. Works very for me. I enjoy the challenge of the markets. They remind me of the game of golf. About the time you think you have it figured
out something happens to humble you.
I dont post very often and after yesterday I dont care to again. Most are great people . Its just a few bad apples out there that. leaves a sour taste in your mouth.
Thanks again for your post.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)