AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nafta
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

coup
Posted 1/29/2018 04:39 (#6539023 - in reply to #6538678)
Subject: RE: Nafta

USA
7150 - 1/28/2018 19:57

I agree coup. Not to make a political post, but to support my opinion of his competence, I look to demonstrated facts. First President in my lifetime that has done what he said, has not deviated from his campaign promises and actually has a results-oriented first-year record. He doesn’t seem interested in kicking cans down the road such as de-regulation, tax reform, border security, rogue regime bullying, wiping out ISIS, DACA, jobs, ending the war on coal and fixing immigration while fighting a very hostile media. Things many presidents have promised, but he has demonstrated he can accomplish. I trust this guy not to screw it up. NAFTA will see an improvement.

(But I’ve been wrong before.)

7150 you don't post much. But when you do well worth reading.

Folks that are having have a hard time understanding reality about the progress that has been made for the better in this country, need to set back watch, listen, and learn. While Pres Trump is far from conventional in the way he handles things and there are times one scratches his head about what he says or does.. At the end of the day results are all that matter. How anybody of sound mind is still negative about what has taken place since Nov 2016, is hard to understand.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)