AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nafta
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

tmrand
Posted 1/28/2018 21:46 (#6538808 - in reply to #6538717)
Subject: RE: Nafta

Southeast Colorado
I was pretty sure I remembered you over on TPP so I went and searched. You contributed at least 20 times from the end of February 2017 until March 2017. Then you fell off the planet. I'm guessing you must have been booted from the political forum. I guess I don't need to carry on a rational discussion with a person who lies or at the very least is attempting to give a false impression of themselves. I'm not really sure who you are but I'll let my reputation speak for itself here.

I will give you the dignity of one more comment. If you really know business then you ought to be able to tell when someone is talking good business sense. I am not real proud of everything Trump has done in his life but he is now President. What comes out of his mouth now and the actions he takes regarding America's future mean everything to me. He is saying the right things. The things said out of Obama's mouth were certain to lead our country to a quick demise.

I was basically given nothing but my Mom and Dad's good reputation when I started farming. I'm also humble enough to realize that our country's strong industrial revolution, long before my time built the wealth for all of us that came after. It took money flowing into our country back then to give us the opportunities the last few generations including myself have benefited from. All of this money now leaving our country will put our future generations into debt and servitude.

Edited by tmrand 1/28/2018 21:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)